Can you put a 'how to' on integration with google calendar?
I maybe be a little slow but it really isn't that clear!
Adminschedulewall (Admin, schedulewall) commented
To use an ICal feed in Google Calendar you need to go through these steps:
1. Log in to Schedulewall and go to your Dashboard
2. Right click on the link "Subscribe to iCalendar" and copy the link with "Copy Link Location" or "Copy Shortcut".
3. Go to Google Calendar
4. In the lower left corner under "Other calendars" click the "Add ▼" button and select "Import by URL"
5. Paste the link you copied from ScheduleWall. It should look something like this: webcal://youraccount.schedulewall.com/dashboard/ical/XX?token=fc4d01f2d7dc8919 and click "Add calendar"
6. Now you should see your shifts appear on Google Calendar
7. If you want you can click on the triangle next to the calendar and change color and Name of the calendar.
Hi, I did find our calendar feed however it does not show in the google calendar. We do EVERYTHING with google Apps! This is the most important to coordinate staff member's work shifts with the other calendars such as client reservation book etc. PLEASE FIX THIS!!