To use an ICal feed in Google Calendar you need to go through these steps:
1. Log in to Schedulewall and go to your Dashboard
2. Right click on the link "Subscribe to iCalendar" and copy the link with "Copy Link Location" or "Copy Shortcut".
3. Go to Google Calendar
4. In the lower left corner under "Other calendars" click the "Add ▼" button and select "Import by URL"
5. Paste the link you copied from ScheduleWall. It should look something like this: webcal://youraccount.schedulewall.com/dashboard/ical/XX?token=fc4d01f2d7dc8919 and click "Add calendar"
6. Now you should see your shifts appear on Google Calendar
7. If you want you can click on the triangle next to the calendar and change color and Name of the calendar.
Hi there, to setup a schedule. follow these steps:-
1) Create a location and add members to that location
2) Create some relevant shift types/categories
3) Click on the 'new shift' icon in any members cell
3) Create some quick templates to simply drag and drop onto the schedule.
Please let us know how you get on and which areas were most confusing to you.
Thanks for the suggestion.
The color coded legend is displayed on the right panel but my assumption is that you are referring to the shift/event type to be written on each shift much like notes?
Notes can be added to individual shifts/events. These can be displayed on the shift in the main view of the calendar.
English, French & Korean implemenedAdminschedulewall (Admin, schedulewall) shared this idea ·